Tuesday, September 29, 2015

In Between a Full and Empty Place...



So I was away for a few days at a conference for work.  I was within an hour of home but was required to spend the nights and days in a hotel so I couldn’t come home.  I received a call from my husband stating that one of his cable customers was looking for a stove and refrigerator.  They negotiated a price for the ones we have in our home and she came the next day to pick them up.  Luckily, we had a small refrigerator in the basement that we can use until we leave on our adventure. 


One thing to know about deaf dogs is that while they sleep really soundly through all types of noise, however, ANY light or movement will wake them up immediately.  Being that they are young and hyper, we try NOT to wake them whenever possible or it becomes a chaotic game of getting them outside and back settled in their beds.  That night, my husband got thirsty during the night and left the lights off to go into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.  He said he found himself standing in the kitchen and reaching to open the door of a refrigerator that wasn’t there, realized what he was doing and started cracking up. 

Ahhh that in between period of purging when you still need things but are ridding yourself of everything.  Fun times!



No comments:

Post a Comment