I took Journalism in HS and had big dreams of becoming a writer someday. That has happened in a sense. My various jobs over the years have allowed me to express myself creatively but always under the restriction of a Manager or Director. This is my first public attempt at something unfiltered. A place, like my diary, where I can say whatever I want without the editing and tweaking and pc-ing up of someone because "...you have to remain professional as you are representing the company, blah blah..." Warning there will be misspelled and misused words and words I make up. If you can't handle it, get out now.
You leaving me nasty English lessons won't change me so save yourself the heartache.
That being said, lets start with the Who.
Who am I that I feel the need to Blog. Well just know it was at the request of many. Those who know me in "real life" who apparently want to follow me on this quest and realize my Sherryness and can overlook my journalistic flaws.
Ok I had to edit for a couple more things as you need to know these before we begin this path together. I have strong belief and opinions. That doesn't mean I believe my beliefs and opinions are the only right ones. That
doesn't mean I think you should believe what I believe. I will respect anyone's beliefs and expect the same. If you cannot do the same and leave nasty comments, you will be ignored or perhaps lambasted depending on my mood. I am a Christian but that doesn't mean I do everything in a Christianlike manner. I wish I did and strive to but I make mistakes. Often. If you cannot keep from pointing out every mistake I make along the way, pound sand as my ex boss used to say.
So here we go... Post 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment