It’s hard to know just how much to sell at this point. I mean our plan is to be back in April and hopefully have either found a place we want to build or to decide that being mobile right now is the choice for us. If we are going to build, we will need our few items we have kept. Is it worth the price of storing it until then? We really like the few items we have kept at this point and well, there are a few items we are still using like our washer/dryer, stove and microwave but they will all need to be sold as well. Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball and could see what our mindset would be in the Spring so I would know whether storage is an option or just a waste of money. #Tinyworldproblems
Keeping my mind on work is another struggle. Checking out mentally is not an option so I am really trying to stay present and busy but my mind gets all (see earlier references to possible ADD/ADHD issues) wandering and zipping around and then I find myself wondering about mail forwarding services, etc. My husband, Adam is logging in hours on the RV trying to get it ready. There is SO much work to be done on it but he is plugging along. It will be so much more improved when he is done and hopefully we won’t have any further leaking issues so it should hold up for some time.
I am starting to experience “lasts”. I have already led my last webinar before I leave, etc. I have started giving out my office decorations, etc. People are getting more emotional. It doesn’t help my own growing emotions. GAH! My poor cats have no clue what is coming J The dogs have traveled with us before but the cats always stayed home. I wonder what they will think being in a box on wheels locked up with 4 crazy dogs J. Tick Tock Clarice.

No comments:
Post a Comment