Friday, October 30, 2015

Like Frankie Said, I Did It My Way....

Oh my gosh!  I just completed my last day of going to work before we really do this!  I can't believe it's really here!!!  I so feel like a kid on the last day of school before summer break.  I can't wait to wash my work clothes and pack them away and complete this purge, finish the RV and hit the road.  Is this really happening??!!

I feel like I have been running a marathon since May and I am just rounding the turn to the final straightaway before the finish line.  Adam has been vlogging and I can hear and see how these last few months have been taking a toll on him.  He sounds and looks so tired.  We both are so ready to finish these last few steps and get to the traveling part.  I will have some work remotely for awhile and hopefully that will give us a chance to get South and settled for a bit.  Tomorrow starts the final sprint to travel day!!  HURRAY!!

I just wanna live while I'm alive..

No comments:

Post a Comment